Talkie

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My First "Official" Appearance

The first time I really (not just trying it on in front of the mirror) got to put on my crown and sash was at the "Sweeper" pageant held in Puyallup on March 28th. This is the last pageant of the season where a chance of earning a title to go to State is held. I was able to see again all the Miss contestants that earned a title in Moses Lake and also meet a lot of girls from other areas that I will be seeing again throughout the next year. I also met Miss Washington 2009, Devanni Partridge. I was really excited to go, but then nervous the closer we got to the Liberty Theater...but once inside, I was so glad I was there!
Miss Eastside Heidi NicksMiss Washington 2009 Devanni PartridgeMiss West Sound's Outstanding Teen Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment