Talkie

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt!

Today, April 3rd, was the Lion's Club Easter Egg Hunt! This is for kids from the age of 0 to I think about 10 or 12, and the volunteers dye something like 400 DOZEN eggs, fill I can't remember how many hundreds of plastic eggs with candy and prizes and set them out for what has traditionally been around 2000 kids every year! I'm not going to lie, but this morning was cold, I guess Moses Lake hasn't figured out that it is Spring! All the kids didn't seem to care though, they started showing up about 11:00, waiting for the 12:00 start...the egg hunt itself, took about 5 minutes start to finish! I was so surprised at how quickly the grass at the Amphitheater changed from covered to clean!

Lion's Club Easter Egg Hunt Orga
nizer Rebecca LittlefieldThe Easter Bunny
Kid Time
Kainen and Jantzen Bone
Puppy in a Pink Dress...Of Course!!

1 comment: