Talkie

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Still Having A Great Time!

Finally after many re-scheduled sessions, the weather cooperated and I was able to do a photo shoot with Julie Waites! I always have so much fun with her! I wish I could show you the slide show, but I can not get my DVD to upload!

On October 22nd, Hanna and I helped out at "Zumbathon Party in Pink"...a very fun fundraiser doing Zumba (and a little Hip-Hop thrown in there) for the Susan G. Komen Foundation raising money for breast cancer! Lori Snyder is our local Zumba instructor and she sure got us all moving!
Lori
Lots of prizes to give away
The chips and salsa were GREAT!
Next, on October 30th, I helped out at the AIM Gymnastics Halloween Carnival, I have to say that the owner Kortni (also my "little sister" Hanna's mom) did a great job in making her gymnastics studio a fun place for everyone to come and celebrate Halloween!Cake Walk
Dance contest
This past weekend, I went to Renton, WA with my mom and friend Taylor to go watch the Miss Seattle 2011 Pageant (and a little shopping, a little dinner). We had fun and was happy to see that our very own Miss Columbia Basin Brittney Henry was 1st runner up and Lauren Kuhn took home the crown!

No comments:

Post a Comment